Small Updates To My Nonss

finally picked up a Powerball to polish my new wheels and I have been wanting to throw my taillights away, I hate amber lenses on anything and everything, but not finding anything I really liked I decided to give them a light smoke, and after searching a few stores around town I finally found a can of NiteShades

the tails still need to be wetsanded and buffed but I have been working 13/14 hours days and didnt have time, enough talking....on to the pics!

normal_IMG_7813.JPG

2coats over the amber then 2 more coats over everything but the reverse lights

normal_IMG_7797.JPG

normal_IMG_7814.JPG

normal_IMG_7800.JPG

normal_IMG_7816.JPG

normal_IMG_7798.JPG

normal_IMG_7818.JPG

normal_IMG_7820.JPG

and 2 shots that i liked

normal_IMG_7808.JPG

normal_IMG_7809.JPG

I really want a set of tails off ebay that had the amber part clear, but I am extremely happy with these

I was going to do 03 tails and didnt like them, had 04+ tails for about 6 months and didnt really like them, I like how mine are smooth, no bumps

hey Al I was going to PM this week but I remember you saying you were able to get it written off!

I cant wait for my brakes and handles!!!

Your truck looks really good and you did a great job on those lights. I myself hate the amber in them so coating them an extra two times did the job, once you buff em and bring the shine out it will look sweet. Hey, where did you manage to find the Nite-shades? Before I left town I was going crazy trying to find that stuff. :banghead:

thanks for the comments guys

I searched the few PepBoys around here for a few weeks before I found one last can of VHT

I masked off the entire light, layed down 2 light coats over the amber, pulled the masking from the red and left the clear covered and then 2 more light coats over the entire light, they came out a tad darker than I wanted but they still look perfect for me

I got the speed grilles for free from a member on GMFS, the previous owner had some goofy home made mesh and it lasted about a year until I saw these up for grabs, I have had speed grilles on my last 4 rides, I love them!