Another 11 Second Radix'd Ss Silverado!

Krambo

how much spray?? and what kinda times was he running with out the spray.. ive been thinkin of addin alil spray to my maggie to get in down the the 11s.. im not far off now

I think Eddie is running a 75 shot, but don't quote me on that. He was running consistant 12.0's-12.3's on a 2.85 pulley(112 Radix) and GT2-3 cam......

12.08 to 12.285 with out spray 75 shot 11.88 on a warm night kevin said 75 shot in oct. will get me into 11.500 though maggie

thanks e. mack :chevy::chevy::chevy:

Very nice work guys. Congrats Eddie.

12.08 to 12.285 with out spray 75 shot 11.88 on a warm night kevin said 75 shot in oct. will get me into 11.500 though maggie

Absolutely. Eddie, you hot lapped your truck when you did the 11.88 spray run and your IAT's were through the roof (peaked at 185*). Your IAT timing adder table is set-up to pull a ton of advance at those levels which really hurt your top end. You went through the traps at only 8* of advance and were rich to boot (10.8 AFR). I don't care what anyone else says, after a WOT blast, the Radix gets heat soaked. With cool IAT's and more advance, mid 11's should be realality.

Another thing is you do not have any way to monitor bottle pressure. If your pressure was low, that 75 shot becomes a 40 shot. Also noteworthy is you are using a window switch at shift points and are delaying the onset off the line. Spraying through the shifts and dumping the N2O at early launch could pick up a tenth or two.

Regardless, your pushing the stock LQ9. :uhoh::jester:

• 1 month later...