Best Twin Kit?

I am wondering who makes the best twin turbo kits for our engine (2004 6.0 AWD) and if I did install a kit what modifications would i need to do to the engine/drivetrain to keep everything reliable. I am not looking for crazy power just a good increase over stock without a complete rebuild.

Also, is it wise to make your own set up? I'm a welder and could fab up down pipes, brakets and even a manifold but does anyone make these parts?

Thanks.

I am wondering who makes the best twin turbo kits for our engine (2004 6.0 AWD) and if I did install a kit what modifications would i need to do to the engine/drivetrain to keep everything reliable. I am not looking for crazy power just a good increase over stock without a complete rebuild.

Also, is it wise to make your own set up? I'm a welder and could fab up down pipes, brakets and even a manifold but does anyone make these parts?

Thanks.

no point in doing a twin kit on a stock motor, you can make a single kit or supercharger make as much power as the stock engine will take.

for suggestions on that check the stickies.

no point in doing a twin kit on a stock motor, you can make a single kit or supercharger make as much power as the stock engine will take.

for suggestions on that check the stickies.

:withstupid:

BUT, to answer one of your questions, if you have the ability and confidence to make and fab your own piping and manifold then for sure do that, will save you tons of money. If there was a "kit" I'm sure you'd have to do some personal fabrication anyways, so mightaswell do it yourself from square one.