New brake rotors for us.

BadAzz SS

I recently installed a set of rotors from a new sponser on LS1tech on our 01 Camaro SS. Since then I asked about the Silverado SS and got a set ordered. I'll post up when I get them intsalled. They are Zinc plated, cross drilled and slotted, for $339.00 a set. Which I didn't think were bad.

The quality of the Camaro's were very good, not Bear Eradispeeds, but better quality than Power Stop and others I've seen. They are from Wholesale Direct out of California.

Question: What pads are you guys runnig, does Hawk make any? Can't seem to find Hawk's for our trucks. If not, suggestions on a pad would be appreciated.

How do I post an image here? If you guys/gals would like to see them when they get in.

Thanks,

Will

I saw his new thread. I asked who's truck it was in the background.

A number of manufacturers make pads for the truck, Hawk included. I have Hawk pads on my rear. Just got the tool to do the front. Not a real need to slow my truck down right now, so haven't bothered with it.

Cool, where did you get the Hawk's from. I look at sponsers on the board and can't find our trucks as an option. Either that or I am just blind to this one. :cool:

What kind of wheels do you have on your truck BenKey? Wendy really liked them when she saw them just now.

Thanks,

Will

Archived