Hpm Efans - $499!

misterp

Mr.P i am currently on deployment I really would like i an e-fan kit. As it is hard for me to get on the internet i just found this thread and i do not have the funds at the moment to get in on the gb. I am waiting on my paycheck as us military folk only get paid on the 1st and 15th. Am I understanding you correctly and these kits be available on a regular basis or will they only be availabe as a group purchase offer?? I am looking to get a kit some time around the end of july beginning of august if possible.

Sweet!!! Looks like everything sold, I'm in for a kit if they are 499. :cheers:

Yes send $499 Paypal to [email protected].

Mr.P i am currently on deployment I really would like i an e-fan kit. As it is hard for me to get on the internet i just found this thread and i do not have the funds at the moment to get in on the gb. I am waiting on my paycheck as us military folk only get paid on the 1st and 15th. Am I understanding you correctly and these kits be available on a regular basis or will they only be availabe as a group purchase offer?? I am looking to get a kit some time around the end of july beginning of august if possible.

Hi - yes the efans will be a regularly stocked item from now on. I am not sure that the timing will allow the group purchase price to extend to you BUT when I laid-out the retail pricing on the efan kits Dan and I did agree to extend a 9% discount on the fan kits to 'regular' silveradoss.com members that are also on active duty, so your price on the efan kit will be $525 if you do not meet the GP deadline. If you are still interested or need more details please PM me.

- Steve.

Payment sent, Thanks Steve!!! :cheers:

Also, are there instructions on the computer portion to activate the fans using HPTuners? I have the tuner, just no experience with it.

Thanks again

-Tim

Payment sent, Thanks Steve!!! :cheers:

Also, are there instructions on the computer portion to activate the fans using HPTuners? I have the tuner, just no experience with it.

Thanks again

-Tim

Thanks Tim - Now that Dan has the latest version of HPT on his PC I will grab some screen shots and update the manual; since last year HPT has improved support for efans in their software.

Mr. P. :)

THIS GROUP PURCHASE IS NOW CLOSED.

Thanks to everyone that placed their order; we were able to meet our group purchase minimum and hold at the $499 price. :thumbs: I will be in contact with you all as your kits are finished and ready for shipping.

If you were not able to participate in this group purchase you can still order a set of HPM Efans, the price for the kits is $549 for forum members, and we do offer additional discounts for military, fire, and peace officers.

Thanks again.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)