What A Shine!

Fireman31

Not impressed. Its silver, you can spit shine the silver and it looks showroom. :jester:

Kidding Dan, looks fantastic. :cheers: Little tip, there was a major wreck (liquid O2 tanker) on 78 at exit 19 in NJ that has 78 closed both directions this morning. Take 80 to PA and avoid the mess!

See ya on Saturday.

You are jealous because mine cleans up easier. :P:jester:

Thanks for the tip, I was planning on taking 78......not anymore! :driving:

you didnt have to drive home in the rain did you :confused:

Unfortunately I did, first order of business this morning was to spray detail her....

but most people work 8hr days and u spent 7hr just cleaning your truck lol

7 hours was just the paint & wheels, that doesn't count the 3 hours I spent on the interior, 2 hours on the engine compartment, and 3 hours on the wheel wells and brake paint a few days earlier.......

Where's all the rubber under the rear wheel wells?

It's gone. :ninja: I am planning on attending a few local judged car shows this summer...rubber in the wheel wells = points lost.....

I spent all day yesterday detailing the SS for the Carlisle All GM Nationals this coming weekend. It took me about 7 hours to do all of the paint work, and of course it was pouring rain when I finished. :mad:

I started with Griot's Garage Paint Cleaning Clay, then went to Griot's Machine 3 Polish and an orange pad. I finished her off with 2 coats of Griot's Best of Show wax with a red pad, and Griot's Chrome Polish. Take a look.....

HPIM1155.jpg

HPIM1154.jpg

HPIM1150.jpg

HPIM1149.jpg

HPIM1146.jpg

looks really good.