G/f's B-day Need Ideas

04CHASE

july 8th it her big day , been together 6+ years. she kind of needs a new camera. but options are open . a bad ass digital slr camera would also benefit me too but girls always want those cute cameras.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

If the camera is what she needs then that seems to be the best. but if there is something she wants but doesn't think she will get or you know about. suprise is best!!IMO. good luck man!!

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

Doing something that shows you love and care for her is best. Think of something that is special to her and either create it, make it, show it or take her to it. I had this plan for my gf's b-day and on that day the one thing that made her so happy was when she asked me for Twix and said she likes it microwaved and a little melted. Ater I surprised her with that those panties dropped right there. Girls always want to be re-assured and feel secure, just trying to help, good luck!

Food for thought here.......a true lady appreciates the time/effort/thoughtfulness that you put into a gift, the $$$ value shouldn't matter......

Surprise her with something totally out of the ordinary that she didn't even think of, but will absolutely love....

If she's at all into Photography I'd say get her a nikon D60 or D80. VERY good camera with great quality for a decent price. You could even buy her a certificate to attend a day long or so photography class. I know some of the camera stores offer them for a decent price.

If all else fails just give her one of your best friends...change things up a lil. LOL J/K