Wife Bought Me A Daily Driver

scooter3

Picked up my daily driver yesterday. My wife saw it listed at her work so she called me to check it out. 2003 Mustang GT with 16,000 miles. Owned by a 62 year old school teacher who bought it new and only drove it from home to his teaching job. He no longer drove it so it had been sitting in his drive way for 5 months collecting dust. A colony of feral cats had been sleeping under it and in the engine bay. It is a little rough on the outside due to sitting in the AZ sun for so long, but the interior is in pretty good shape. He never really cleaned the inside so it was dusty and dirty. The body is straight with no dents or dings. He put some nice exhaust on it so it sounds really nice. Kind of fun to drive with the 5 speed. Runs really strong. Took me all day just to clean the thing up. Still have some work to do on the paint, but once it is done it will look great. Here are a couple of pics.

I know it is a Ford, but could not pass this up at the price he was selling it for.

DSC00795.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00809.jpg