And Again This Sat Night

Chevcup47

Well took my buddys car to the track again this week. hit the wall in hot laps. after trying to miss a stalled car. started the heat race in the second row inside. was fighting for second with my car owner when my car went dead. got pushed back in the pits to find the optima battery hanging on by the ground cabe. fixed that and started the feature 9th row inside. went to the bottom for the first of the race. then with about 5 laps to go finally made it to the top and finished in 9th place. wow i forgot how out of shape i am after not driving for almost 2 years .......................had a blast though and finnaly got to finish...............

Thanks guys i did what i could with what i had to deal with. track conditions also werent all that good. felt like i was driving in a plowed field against the ruts. ill be out of the seat for a couple of weeks due to getting the drag car ready to go to Indy for Super Chevy july 10-12 see what i acn do there and again thanks for the props. Dale