Lost My License

nastyss

i got 2 many tickets in a year so mass pulled my license i hate this state. lost it june 17 wont have it till august 17 so thats y i havnt been on much truck sits for a couple months.

I learned a hard lesson when I lost my license for 6 months back in 1985. Every time the cops saw me driving I got another driving under suspension arrest and ticket. Turned 6 months into 2 years by the time I gave up and started riding a bicycle 37 miles to work round trip. I play around a bit, but I usually keep with the flow of traffic. Good luck and slow down a bit.

Yup man been there and done that too, when I was a teen in California. I was a very angry teen and liked to take it out on the pavement. It sucked bad at the time, I can chuckle about it now.

Mr. P.

they wernt speeding tickets they were failure to yields, yellow light viol i have a habit of rolling threw stop signs but im gonna be at the summer nats if not in my truck in my buddys silver ram with 600hp we just got done with building

ya a few years back Idaho sent me a letter saying one more in a year and I lose it for 180 days I had got like 6 speeding tickets in 2 years 2 in my echo 3 in my honda and one in my SS pissed the cop off on that one clocked me 0 to 60 in about 400 feet in a 35 chewed my ass for a half hour think he was jealous his silverado 1500 couldn't do that now have 2 months left and all is off except an inattentive witch was better that the DUI blew a .05 and .08 is a DUI got lucky. Well slow her down tickets ant worth it makes for high insurance