Well, Im Back! (la Poderosa)

funceca88

Hey everyone, its me again, the guy everyone loves to hate (lol), just kidding, i have desided to make a come back, this time for good!

let me give you a sum. of what happend, and why i almost lost her (my truck).

well it al started memorial day weekend, friday night to be exact, i was heading back home after a long day, i was about two miles from home when a black rumble bee pulled right next to me at a red light, well my obvious reaction as im sure it would have been for almost any of us is "well well well, how often does this happen", the light turnd green and were both floring it, what happend next totally changed my view aon several things, and made me realize that it could have turnd in to something alot worse..........

A police officer was sitting on the corner and got behind us, he waited till we were finishd, and bam, he turns on his lights, i was like "a f*ck!", neddles to say i think the other guy said about the same, anyways he orders both of us to pull over, i did, the other guy did not, he took off in an aley, he pulls me out of my vehicle and just throws the book at me, rightly so, i knew i should not have done it, i could have run someone over or caused and accident.

he tells me to sit on the curve , were there for like an hour, it was so embarrising for me, i felt like shit, honestly i did, that is not the kind of thing i should be doing if i want to enforce the law some day.

finally he tells me to get up and gives me a ticket, and did i mention he towed my baby, 30 days is what i had to whait, not to mention the amount off strees and stupity i felt and the large amount ofmoney to bail her out.

i feel lucky because i did not kill anyone, i did not got to jail, or had anything done to my driving privalige, at least for now, i have to go see a judge in august, i feel i got a second chance, a wake up call, because things were getting a little crazy :crazy: .

i feel bad with you guys because i did not even get to go to the g2g i was so exited about, and for that i apologize

i would like to thank EVERYONE!, espeacially my dad,for he loaned me the money and gave me all the support he could give me, he was not happy about what i did that night, but he nows i a good person, and those that encouraged me, you know who you are lol :)

i hope you guys can forgive me and take what has happend to me as a lesson, if you want to drag race, thats fine, JUST TAKE IT TO THE TRACK!, BELIEVE ME ITS NO FUN having to be in the situation im in now, you never know whats going to happen, but everithing happens for a reason!

anyways im happy to be back and i hope to interact with everyone here again :D:) !

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome back. you live and learn from your mistakes. this will make you open your eyes more and be more responsable. good luck with it all.

sorry you had to go through this brother...

welcome back :cheers: It takes a man to admit when they are wrong. :thumbs: On a side note, I know racing someone at a stoplight is tempting, I have been tempted/taunted as welll, but situations like this are why there are drag strips, best settled at the track.....

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)