Witch Was Better For You?

funceca88

TREK hands-down.

Star Trek is more than a story, it has changed every facet of modern life since the late 60's. Watch the History Chanel show on How Star Trek Changed The World; every item on the set in Star Trek except the transporter has now been realized as an invention and everyday item. And our finest minds are working on the rest lol.

Star Wars is a great story, and very well imagined and told by Lucas. But to me it's just that, a story and not much more.

Besides I kinda got a thing for green women too. ;)

Mr. P. :)

TREK hands-down.

Star Trek is more than a story, it has changed every facet of modern life since the late 60's. Watch the History Chanel show on How Star Trek Changed The World; every item on the set in Star Trek except the transporter has now been realized as an invention and everyday item. And our finest minds are working on the rest lol.

Star Wars is a great story, and very well imagined and told by Lucas. But to me it's just that, a story and not much more.

You talkin about the girl from the Star Trek pilot? Nice quote bro, did u get it from Fast Times At Ridgemont High?

You talkin about the girl from the Star Trek pilot? Nice quote bro, did u get it from Fast Times At Ridgemont High?

I like how they portrayed Kirk in the prequel, I'm a fan of the original series. And yes that is from FTRH. "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine." :cheers:

I have honestly never seen them lol

:idiot: You're forgiven :jester:

Damn tough choices. I think I am going to have to go with Star Wars on this one. I used to love Star Treck but all the spin offs like Voyager and crap ruined it

i would have to agree, voyager just did not offer all the adventure as the first ones, im just saying :D

TREK hands-down.

nicely put! :thumbs: