Got Caught Speedin In Nevada

credibility! if there are discrepancies in the officers story then, you may be able to pull something off. just hire a lawyer here in vegas for 75 bucks and let him take care of it.

can i get a number of the one u used???

i dont know man, wish i could help, my first speeding ticket i had to pay like 375$ and go to traffic school, now i have to go to court in august for drag racing, also known as speed contest lol :(

DAMN

credibility! if there are discrepancies in the officers story then, you may be able to pull something off. just hire a lawyer here in vegas for 75 bucks and let him take care of it.

forget that, go to Craig P. Kenny and he will do it for free.....there is no need for the $75 or $100 fee for a traffic lawyer

the only thin CPK has not done for me was my wreckless driving ticket and that was because they wanted $500 and I was unemployed @ the time

trust me on this man. dont screw around and check him out

702-380-2800

was it LV Metro PD or was it highway Patrol?

Edited by ridin2slow (see edit history)

sure thing, pming you right now!

were you in nv?

yeah it was in middle of search light and bouldercity.. he said the judge in bouldercity is really hard so wrote me up in searchlight....

was it LV Metro PD or was it highway Patrol?

highway patrol

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)