One Lap of America - Dodge Ram SRT-10 - Videos

SinisterSS

The following link has videos of the Dodge SRT-10 and Neon afrom the Lake Effect Racing team as they assalt the One Lap of America this week. The big ol' Dodge V10 sounds like a bumble-bee with the aftermarket exhaust they're running!

Lake Effect Racing

We need someone with a blown, lowered, brake-upgraded Silverado SS to represent us next year. Any volunteers?

OLoA Home Page

The following link has videos of the Dodge SRT-10 and Neon afrom the Lake Effect Racing team as they assalt the One Lap of America this week.  The big ol' Dodge V10 sounds like a bumble-bee with the aftermarket exhaust they're running!

Lake Effect Racing

We need someone with a blown, lowered, brake-upgraded Silverado SS to represent us next year.  Any volunteers?

OLoA Home Page

Check this out.. Haven't made any except the ones in the Pics on my truck but if you guys are interested in a group purchase I could arrange something.. ;)

new_pr1.jpg

new_pr3.jpg

Having a hard time slowing down your GM truck? Driving too fast? Towing that big load or race-car? Hate the way your Big Wheels look with the tiny stock brakes? DRM now has the perfect upgrade for you, the DRM Short Stop Truck Upgrade. The DRM Short Stop Brake Upgrade is a must for those who have aftermarket rims, tow big loads, have high performance engines, and for those who just want to stop QUICKER! The DRM Rotors Upgrade kit applies to all GM Factory 6 Lug Late Model Trucks. For use with the Twin Piston Calipers. Your choice of Smooth or Slotted rotors.

Optional Upgrades:

Heat Treated Rotors $ 20.00 per Rotor

Cross Drilled Rotors: $ 60.00 per Rotor

Yep, $3500 later. :wtf:

Dennis, are the rotors any larger, or still stock size?  You need to add some braided lines now.

They are larger, I'll get a picture next to the stock Rotor. BigTex I was trying to use the stock calipers :jester: Which are suprisingly robust :P Your picture is much nicer though :)

Archived