Finally Finally Finally!

BlkSSnCpt

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats man!!

I remember when we bought ours. It needed soooooo much work, but we stole it for $142.5K at the time. Alot of doors will open up for you like it did for us. Our house started out at 777 square feet with a one car garage. We added 1200 square feet and a 500 square foot two car garage in the back so now the one car garage is a drive thru with garage doors on both sides.

It's hard work if you do it yourself, but well worth it in the end.

I forgot to add that I'm currently looking for an investment property. Hopefully a duplex. Another thing my home has allowed me to do.

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

Yup, have fun with all the small projects. There is ALWAYS something to do. I bought a house when I was 22, so I should still be young when it is paid off. It is great knowing that whatever you do to the house is yours, not your landlord's.... Good luck!!

yeah man i'v already started on them too, painting everything room righ now. and yeah i tought about i the same way y pay some random person when i can pay to eventually own the property.

im jeolous man , im still looking . ive put in so many offers ive lost count . hit me up for the bbq , the ss should be alive and walking soon.

dont trip man ur gonna have ur own very VERY soon, just be patient and persistent with it. keep loking keep putting in offers and u'll get ur house. i'll tell u the way my mom told me u'll end up in the house thats meant for u if god wants u to have a house the u'll get it, everthing happens in sequence for a reason and u'll have the house thats suppose to be ur's. so just hae a little faith dude and u'll b in ur fast.

yah man definately be hiting u up for the BBQ, maybe a small SSS meet.?.

Congrats man!!

I remember when we bought ours. It needed soooooo much work, but we stole it for $142.5K at the time. Alot of doors will open up for you like it did for us. Our house started out at 777 square feet with a one car garage. We added 1200 square feet and a 500 square foot two car garage in the back so now the one car garage is a drive thru with garage doors on both sides.

It's hard work if you do it yourself, but well worth it in the end.

I forgot to add that I'm currently looking for an investment property. Hopefully a duplex. Another thing my home has allowed me to do.

thanks for the words of wisdom Alex, havent seen u around here in a while. damn u guys did quite a bit of work on ur pad huh. i've already started working on it, all small stuff but i'm kinda feeling the affects of it. should be done painting everything inside today so maybe i can move most of my stuff in latr tonite.

i think the only hard thing for me is gonna being able t do things to te house inprovment wise because i'm be myself, no roomates and no girl worth tryig to move in with so i know i'm gonna struggle fr a bit before i can start doing thng to it.

but we'll see how it goes, this is only the start.

thanks for all the support guys...

-Rob

No need to thank me man...Pat yourself on the back! You are on the right track owning your own piece of land. Especially being in your early 20's! So stoked for you...Great Job!

stil man here's to u bro :cheers: !!!

-Rob