Found These Pics Gmfullsize.com

Unless that was posted over there as just happened I think that is old...For some reason I am thinking that pic has been posted over here before a couple of years ago???

I agree Brad, the pics look familiar......Mark(RockHead) and myself were talking about that earlier this evening......

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ive seen theses before some how and yet it still makes me very sick... not cool... it almost looks like the SS hit the car like they are sitting in first picture but on the bed of the truck it looks like the SS was T-boned and still hit something with its front but idk ither way this just sucks :cry2:

wow i wonder what the story behind that was. and actually thats a testament to why you should be drunk. seriously in a way.......only because they would have most likey died if they werent drunk and for the ss. figures it was a red one, prob tryin to be as fast as a black one...see what happens lol

and actually thats a testament to why you should be drunk. seriously in a way.......only because they would have most likey died if they werent drunk and for the ss.

lol Rob your too funny..if they didnt drink in the first place they would not be in that situation..

Unless that was posted over there as just happened I think that is old...For some reason I am thinking that pic has been posted over here before a couple of years ago???

:withstupid: Yeah I agree with you guys, I'm pretty sure we saw these pics a couple of years ago. Still sucks though!