Look What I Did Today!

I'm not really sure why I decided to do this, other than I had nothing better to do. I like how it turned out, what do you think??

Teardown

7-10-09paintjob.jpg

7-10-09paintjob2.jpg

Prepwork

7-10-09paintjob3.jpg

7-10-09paintjob4.jpg

Halfway there

7-10-09paintjob5.jpg

7-10-09paintjob6.jpg

7-10-09paintjob7.jpg

Back together and sittin pritty

7-10-09paintjob8.jpg

7-10-09paintjob9.jpg

7-10-09paintjob10.jpg

7-10-09paintjob11.jpg

looking good :thumbs:

i did that when i first got my truck, but i did it with the grill still on the truck, lots of masking tape was waisted, now i finally found out how to take the grill of ( thanks to you guys btw :chevy: ) and painted it black again, along withe ducts and ect. :P:D

nice job! but in my opinion you should have painted the grille shell the same color as the truck, but thats my own taste.

IMO anything is better than the chrome that was there, and this was the pattern stuck in my head at the time. It's just paint easy to change or go find another grille from the JY and paint it the other way and swap them out. Thanks guys I tried to make it as clean as possible(Gotta Love The Rattle Can)

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

nice work Bryan. do the bowtie next

Figured you'd say that, but I just don't know how I should do it. If i go black I'll lose it in the grill and the paint i used before isn't much different from the bowtie itself.

Figured you'd say that, but I just don't know how I should do it. If i go black I'll lose it in the grill and the paint i used before isn't much different from the bowtie itself.

hummmmm good question

well it looks like you like transformers (me too :thumbsup::thumbsup: ) so you could black out the bowtie and put that on there, or you can go to 'shopman1', he probably has better choices and has what you want :chevy: