Ive Been Struck By Cupid

funceca88

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok im very picky but i dont think she even close to all that. Yes she is pretty but some of you guys act like u have never seen a girl in a truck. ya damn yankees lol. Its very common to see a smokin hot chick driving a lowered truck or a lifted truck in the south.

ok im very picky but i dont think she even close to all that. Yes she is pretty but some of you guys act like u have never seen a girl in a truck. ya damn yankees lol. Its very common to see a smokin hot chick driving a lowered truck or a lifted truck in the south.

Very true.. :cheers:

That's the truth. Every jacked up truck or fast sports car I see with a girl behind the wheel is super hot & I mean rated at a 8-10. Hell, just the other day I saw a blonde chick I'd guess in her low 20's driving a new camaro silver she was fine... I'm pretty picky too I don't think she looks all that great either but she's cute & jailbait as well heh.

with or without teeth :jester: