4l80 2wd Trans 317 Heads Top End Injectors Misc Stuff

I have a bunch of stuff to unload as to I am going to be progressing forward on a build here very shortly.

I have the 4l80E from a 2002 2wd. It has under 40k miles I think and it is in really fair shape. The engine and trans came out running and working great.

I also have the top end of this Lq4 I want to part with. 317 heads truck intake DBW TB. I would like to sell everything together if nothing else the heads and then the intake separate but I don't want to piece out the intake.

I also have a set of 60 LPH motron's with 4500 miles on them

I also have the 4l80/6.0 harness from the truck but I belive it was cut at the firewall. I can't use it but if someone can for the connectors or to fix theirs it has some broken plugs 100 obo

I am located in Las Vegas.

4l80-1100 OBO includes converter

317 heads and intake all together450 including the DBW rails inj ect.

60 LPH injectors 300 shipped. (FIRM)

Exhaust Manifolds 60

Stock truck water pump? Anyone? Pay shipping you can have it

Please mind that I am posting what I am selling. I am keeping the coil packs ect.

The heads and intake I can ship The trans I would prefer local or somewhere within a couple hundred miles at best. I can work that out with the seller. I can ship it it will just take some time as to I have alot of work going on to be traveling around.

Please email me at [email protected]

0711091747.jpg

0711091748.jpg