2/2 Drop

Or should i say is it enough in the front so that i can still get over objects in the road and have the stance i'm looking for on the truck. I already like the stock stance but the height is just alittle tall. what do you think??

I have a 3/4 drop and love it. The ride is still nice, stiffer obviously but drop shocks will help that alittle. I went 1/2 at first, then saw others in person with 3/4 and had to do it after actually seeing it.

exactly what i needed to know, just in case i need to curb hop around traffic or i miss the driveway. Also when i load it down i don't want it to squat beyond the overloads.

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

def not sure i want to "slam" the truck. Anyone have a 4/4?? wow then i look at the price. i can only afford a 2/2 right now

yea i would love to see a 4/4

My little bros VMax is 4/6 and still wants a little lower. (I told him so)

I cant find the pics of his own wheels w/ 275/40/20

l_f4a3561eaf9b0529d66715aa69858571.jpg

we really need to meet up. i wanna see your truck i love the way it sits. how did you lower your

I have a 2/4 drop. Unless i did it all wrong, which is very possible, you don't get EXACTLY 2" and 4" on the drop. I think my belltech brought in down 1.5" then i turned the keys a bit. I like the look of mine, but somedays consider bringing the ass end up just a bit. I need to make some adjustments yet so we'll see. I just don't like the rare times when it hits kind of hard in the back. And as for hauling anything in the back.....forget it with helper bags. And don't forget to factor in wheel sizes. I can't speak for 20's, but i have 22's. In the rear it good. In the front i have some tire rub on the inside fender with slight turn/bump combos. You just have to pay attention to the actual tire size and the wheel offset.

we really need to meet up. i wanna see your truck i love the way it sits. how did you lower your

I've got 3" DJM LCA and 2" Belltech spindle with a torsion crank and in the back I put a DJM Flip kit and 2" shackle. C-notched it and put drop shocks up front from Godfather Customs and air shocks in the back. My truck has always had a little bit of a rake cause the shocks bottom out when aired out. I am fixing to get me some air shocks for a 89 Ford Aerostar and install them in the back with a narrowed rear end and possibly new wheels.

I havent driven it more than 10 miles this year so I have no pics this year.

Here are some from last year........

1222027740.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Edited by OUT2WIN (see edit history)