Lq9 & Lq4 Parts - Converters

2bfast

Alright here we go. I have some stock parts that I have lying around from previous/future builds...and basically they piling up and need to go. Make me some offers!!

Out of 2005 LQ9 w/ 26k :

Stock Cam $50.00

Stock Valve Springs $30.00

Stock Pushrods $30.00

Springs & Rods together $50.00

Stock Transmission Cooler $20.00

Stock SS Truck Converter $100.00??????

Trailblazer Stall Converter w/ 5k on it. I have a TCS 2800 coming and have no more use for it. $200.00 (this is still in the truck right now, but will be pulling it in the next couple weeks when the new one comes in)

I have a LQ4 long block w/60K I recently aquired for my forged 370 build. I will only be using the block, crank, covers, and pan...everything else can go. It had a lifter failure, so there isnt a complete set of lifters and obvioulsy the cam is done. I will clean up all parts out of the LQ4 before shipping also.

Complete 317 Heads - $250

Pistons & Rods - Make offer

All prices DO NOT include shipping

DSC02213.jpg

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

DSC02206.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

motor.jpg

Thanks

"I have a LQ4 long block w/60K I recently aquired for my forged 370 build. I will only be using the block, crank, covers, and pan...everything else can go. It had a lifter failure, so there isnt a complete set of lifters and obvioulsy the cam is done. I will clean up all parts out of the LQ4 before shipping also."