Ss Tattoo

F1SSS

I was wondering if anyone has an SS tatt. I am not a fan of tattoo's, however if I were to get one the ss emblem would be it (inside a bowtie like shopman1 has his bowties).

The one reason I refrain from tatts is will I like it when Im older (If I make it past 27)? I know the answer is hell yes if I get an SS inked, shoot Ill be in the nursing home probably with ss emblems on my wheel chair saying "lets race" or "spin em" :cool::chevy:

Pics would be awesome. :cheers:

I was wondering if anyone has an SS tatt. I am not a fan of tattoo's, however if I were to get one the ss emblem would be it (inside a bowtie like shopman1 has his bowties).

The one reason I refrain from tatts is will I like it when Im older (If I make it past 27)? I know the answer is hell yes if I get an SS inked, shoot Ill be in the nursing home probably with ss emblems on my wheel chair saying "lets race" or "spin em" :cool::chevy:

Pics would be awesome. :cheers:

My advice is: DON'T DO IT!

I only say this because you will not always own an SS and eventually people will forget the SS... then it's just a weird logo on your body... Love the Truck, not the logo...

Just my $.02...

i also have wanted to get an ss tatto on my upper left arm, and a cobra on the other side

cobra-snake-plastic-f450.jpg

in memory of my 96 cobra lol

1035596%20Mustang%20011.jpg

i drew this up about 2-3 years ago:

dickson-1.jpg

i drew the cobras on one paper and then "Dickson" on another so i could fine tune the dickson to how i wanted it and put it in later.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

you drew that!, thats awesome work man, were did you learn how to draw like that?

thanks, i can pretty much just look at something and draw it. i used to look at movie posters when i was a kid and just draw em out. once i draw something once, i can duplicate it over and over.