F1SSS

your very lucky my friend, every person is different i every way

thank you sir!

this is the tattoo i drew for melissa:

she said she wanted cherries and stars

987851475_l.jpg

SORRY GUYS...BACK ON TOPIC!

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

fellow big member Tom of the Central Midwest SSPOSSE has this Tat on his arm.. drives a Blue SS.. has many tats, but hey he's got the support for the SS.. cant get the file to upload.. to large anyway new to my new mac, not sure how to resize, so copy and paste..

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=10615485

Thank you SSPosse. Truck has more meaning than I can really explain, my terminally ill grandfather helped me to this truck (dealership he went 2 had it) so in a way its a memory of him and the truck (the tatt). I dont plan on ever getting rid of the truck, but something permanent is tought to decide on the skin.

That tatt is nice, I like how he did the blue and red. Id like a black bowtie with red or gold "ss". Thank you for the pic :cool:

i would do it im on my 3rd SS now 2 camaro's 1 sss 1 zo6 allmost got the C5 logo on my ribs from my arm pit to my hips. wouldnt mind getting a ss logo as well

My advice is: DON'T DO IT!

I only say this because you will not always own an SS and eventually people will forget the SS... then it's just a weird logo on your body... Love the Truck, not the logo...

Just my $.02...

:idiot: most people get tattoos not for others but because it has meaning to them. and the SS is a life long love and legend. It wont be forgotten

:withstupid:

Stupid? FTW?

When I had an R6, I wanted that logo tatted on my body.

I'd chew it off if I had that tat now...I'm glad it never happened.

I guess to each is own, just think about it...