Help With Cladding And Seats Please

Ruben525

I Have A Singal Cab 03 Silverado All OEM Parts But I About To Pick Up The 2 Frount Seats And Some Cladding From Some Guy I Already Have The Tailgate One But I Need To Know How Many Peaces Would It Be For A Singal Cab And How Is The Cladding Put On And If With Clips How many Clips And Also Are The SS Seats Power And If So How Would I Use Them In My Silverado If My Seats Are not Power? Thanks

post-11481-1247459259_thumb.jpg

Email 20 blkss 04 he just finished doing his single cab and it came out great you will have to shorten the rockers and cab corners to fit .

yea Thats What I Hear I Need To Know What Brackets And How Many i need So i Know What To Take The Shop Thanks For The Help

I Have A Singal Cab 03 Silverado All OEM Parts But I About To Pick Up The 2 Frount Seats And Some Cladding From Some Guy I Already Have The Tailgate One But I Need To Know How Many Peaces Would It Be For A Singal Cab And How Is The Cladding Put On And If With Clips How many Clips And Also Are The SS Seats Power And If So How Would I Use Them In My Silverado If My Seats Are not Power? Thanks

I just had my driver side cladding re painted. When the body shop took it off, the whole top portion was held on by Double sided tape. The lower half is just a few screws ( If I remember right 4) at the bottom of the door, along with 2 or 4 push pins.

I just had my driver side cladding re painted. When the body shop took it off, the whole top portion was held on by Double sided tape. The lower half is just a few screws ( If I remember right 4) at the bottom of the door, along with 2 or 4 push pins.

Ok now I'm kinda getting it