Kansas City Ss's

raidaz4lyfe

My family and I have been on vacation in Kansas City for the past two weeks and I've seen two red SS's on I-35 and yesterday night and saw one black SS parked on NE 76th avenue in North Kansas City and then another black SS driving on Roe avenue and around 10:45 pm in Mission I believe it is. Just wondering if those trucks belong to any members here and wanted to ask how hard it is to maintain your truck in this climate. Living in Cali, I pretty much just have to wash off dust every once in a while, but I've seen the snow and heavy rains out here and am sure the truck will get very dirty. We are thinking of moving out here as soon as we gain equity on our home in California and hopefully we can afford a home with a nice large garage to keep my baby safe. So to all you Kansas City SS's, another black SS may join you in 4 or 5 years. :cheers:

I bought my truck from Kansas City and Live in Minneapolis kansas which is 1hr30min north of wichita or 20 min north of Salina. It is hard to keep her clean but I bought my truck for more than just the looks.

My family and I have been on vacation in Kansas City for the past two weeks and I've seen two red SS's on I-35 and yesterday night and saw one black SS parked on NE 76th avenue in North Kansas City and then another black SS driving on Roe avenue and around 10:45 pm in Mission I believe it is. Just wondering if those trucks belong to any members here and wanted to ask how hard it is to maintain your truck in this climate. Living in Cali, I pretty much just have to wash off dust every once in a while, but I've seen the snow and heavy rains out here and am sure the truck will get very dirty. We are thinking of moving out here as soon as we gain equity on our home in California and hopefully we can afford a home with a nice large garage to keep my baby safe. So to all you Kansas City SS's, another black SS may join you in 4 or 5 years. :cheers:

i

there are a quite the bunch there, fast4popper and I spent the weekend roll n dirty with them guys. names off the top of my mind cant recall.. because know most of them on Facebook by real name.. in and around the area, hell we had atleast 12 at the KC G2G a few months back, Central Midwest SSPOSSE roll n strong down there.. good group of guys.. they will pipe up and speak iam sure of that !!

WOOT WOOT, Olathe, KS here. My truck is a garage queen, so basically I dont use it as an actual "truck". Never seen rain or snow and iv prolly only put on about 6k miles max in the past year. Hopefully see ya around!!