2000 Appearance Build

sprayed99

Little hood teaser...tomorrow I will have it on along with the ISS spoiler.

003-14.jpg

Wow the hood came out A LOT better than I imagined - can't wait to see it in person. I'll remember to bring the camera.

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its in the last pic!!! look very closely at his hand holding the sanding block. :jester:

damn thought i had him on this one lol. way to ruin my parade Jason gosh lol jk

Some belated pics -

rear window - this is a GOOD EXAMPLE of how to NEGLECT your truck... the past owner regularly washed the truck at the drive-thru car wash and just let the truck drip-dry, what he did not know is that the chemicals from the automatic car wash ETCHED the glass (and the rest of the truck!) over 9+ years of this treatment; take a look at the reflection of the brick garage on the left-hand side of the window (nice and clear, you can easily see the bricks and mortar) and compare to the reflection of the right-hand side of the window (all foggy) - we have been literally compounding the glass and it took a good 8 man-hours of rubbing just to get this far :mad:

_DSC0126-w.jpg

Mr. P. :)

All of my windows have the same problems waterspots and hazing. what kind of rubbing compound did you use?? This was done by hand correct?

Thanks steve

Truck is coming along great danny!! :thumbs: