August 2009 Truck Of The Month Nominations

sk_josh

• Admin

We are now taking nominations for August 2009 truck of the month.

In order to insure your vehicle gets nominated, please follow these simple rules

Rules:

* You can only nominate a Silverado SS.

* You may nominate only ONE truck per month.

* To nominate a truck, simply provide a link to it's SilveradoSS.com Garage page.

Nominees will be voted on by the community. The winner will be featured on the forum, in the garage, and will also receive a gift.

Schedule:

Nominations End July 25th 11:59 PM

Voting is July 26th - July 31st 11:59 PM

Comments and ideas on how to improve the TOTM contest are always welcome!

We are now taking nominations for August 2009 truck of the month.

In order to insure your vehicle gets nominated, please follow these simple rules

Rules:

* You can only nominate a Silverado SS.

* You may nominate only ONE truck per month.

* To nominate a truck, simply provide a link to it's SilveradoSS.com Garage page.

Nominees will be voted on by the community. The winner will be featured on the forum, in the garage, and will also receive a gift.

Schedule:

Nominations End July 25th 11:59 PM

Voting is July 26th - July 31st 11:59 PM

can you nominate people without a "garage"?

I think the garage requirement should not be pushed...After all..If some one makes it to the voting they have to do a write up and post pics any way with the write up..So the Garage is just a mute deal.

Also I know this has been a heated discussion before but IMO (and yes I have changed over the years) all ACTIVE members should be elligible..After all we had 2 non SS winners in the past.

I think the garage requirement should not be pushed...After all..If some one makes it to the voting they have to do a write up and post pics any way with the write up..So the Garage is just a mute deal.

Also I know this has been a heated discussion before but IMO (and yes I have changed over the years) all ACTIVE members should be elligible..After all we had 2 non SS winners in the past.

agreed Mr Brad

I didn't see anywhere in the original post where he asked for discussion or suggestions/alterations to the contest ... must have missed that part.

JFWY guys :)

I didn't see anywhere in the original post where he asked for discussion or suggestions/alterations to the contest ... must have missed that part.

JFWY guys :)

There you go Tim :P

its just my opinion, but the name of this site is silveradoss.com... yes there are some nice non SS trucks on here, but the site was started to help those silverado SS trucks. again my opinion, but lets keep it SSS only. there are ton of badass SSS on this site, lets give credit where credit is due! :cheers:

its just my opinion, but the name of this site is silveradoss.com... yes there are some nice non SS trucks on here, but the site was started to help those silverado SS trucks. again my opinion, but lets keep it SSS only. there are ton of badass SSS on this site, lets give credit where credit is due! :cheers:

:withstupid: couldnt have said it better myself Chris