For Sale: 22" American Racing Prisms W/ Tires

zachm89

Posting these up for a buddy of mine. Like the title says theyre a set of 22" chrome American Racing Prism wheels with Kumaho tires. Tires have some life left but not much. Looking to get $1,100 for wheels and tires. Local pickup is preferred but shipping can be set up and paid for by the buyer. To get in contact with him his e-mail is [email protected] and his name is John. Thanks for looking guys, I can get ahold of him also and will pm his cell number if needed.

Tire size is 305/45R22 and wheel offset is 18mm

post-17218-1247724814_thumb.jpg

post-17218-1247724823_thumb.jpg

post-17218-1247724830_thumb.jpg

post-17218-1247724841_thumb.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

bump.gif nice rims you may want to post the tire size and the rim offset, good lock

tire size is in the second picture :D 305/45R22 and as far as offset goes i have no idea...ill get in contact with john and find out. thanks for the bump to the top. i really wanted to put these on my truck but money is tight and im saving up for a tune, headers and a cam.

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

This is John the owner of these rims. I just made page so I can post on here. The price is $1100 OBO..They are all in fairly good shape.There is a scratch on one of them due to curb damage (thats what happens when you let a girl drive your truck). You can't see it in the pictures but I will take a close up of it when I have time. Also you WILL need new tires SOON, probably within the next few hundred miles. I'll try and take a better picture of the tread also. I would prefer not to ship but I am in east Texas and will drive a couple hours to meet you..but I guess if I absolutely HAVE to ship them I could. These need to go FAST. thanks for looking

Edited by SLABBD (see edit history)