What Should I Pay For A Full Ss Interior?

$800 sounds a little steep, especially if it is dirty.... I would offer 500 as is. What is "complete"? Figure 100 per front seat, another 100 for the center console and 100 for the rear seat. Does ot come with the trim pads also? Dash??

$800 sounds a little steep, especially if it is dirty.... I would offer 500 as is. What is "complete"? Figure 100 per front seat, another 100 for the center console and 100 for the rear seat. Does ot come with the trim pads also? Dash??

Ya good point, it is for the seats and center console. Well it is 600 but 200 for shipping. It would cleanup nicely I believe.

If it is just the seats and console for $800.... Nah. Not a good price. Check your local junkyard and I bet money you can but all the seats and the console for 400 or less. Take the money you saved and go have the headrests done.

If it is just the seats and console for $800.... Nah. Not a good price. Check your local junkyard and I bet money you can but all the seats and the console for 400 or less. Take the money you saved and go have the headrests done.

:withstupid:

• 3 weeks later...

"those consoles are NOT $100 nor are the seats, You guys aren't being realistic. Nice front seats are 500-700 Consoles are 250-300, rear seats 150-200. If you are getting shit at 100 each you are buying from thieves"

Keep in mind that these are USED SEATS.... If you want to pay 500-700 for factory silverado seats, you need kicked in the nutz. I work at a junkyard, and that is what you could walk in and pay for these parts. Once again, these are used, and not new from the factory.