Wtb Ss Awd Asap!. Cash In Hand

ibert11

please have all info including milage. price range varys. No truck with 80k miles will bring 17k. Please message with serious and reasonable prices.

STILL LOOKING!! Missed out on an 03 with 29k miles for 15.9k, was 10min late!!!

hey you asked, no need to post shit like that newb,

hey you asked, no need to post shit like that newb,

i may be a newb here but not a newb to purchasing vehicles. I was not pointing out anyone specific. Just stating what information I wanted. Sorry to offend anyone. I have owned 12 performance vehicles in the past 3 years, I just know what I am shopping for.

Sorry.

Edited by ibert11 (see edit history)

Sounds to me like you need to go shop somewhere else.

54,xxx miles... custom tune, volant w/ram air, dual glass packs, mobile 1 every 3K, 22's, tint on every window... I'll take 17k

2851_1127100892852_1087050453_30577921_8291113_n.jpg

please have all info including milage. price range varys. No truck with 80k miles will bring 17k. Please message with serious and reasonable prices.

STILL LOOKING!! Missed out on an 03 with 29k miles for 15.9k, was 10min late!!!

wanna bet a 80k pus mile truck wont bring 17+ k. your dead wrong newby

54,xxx miles... custom tune, volant w/ram air, dual glass packs, mobile 1 every 3K, 22's, tint on every window... I'll take 17k

2851_1127100892852_1087050453_30577921_8291113_n.jpg

Oh look a truck with 54k miles for 17k? Look guys no need to bash me. Check the meaning of newb. Just because I am new to the forums doesnt mean I am a newb to buying vehicles. Like I posted before I did not mean to offend anyone. I just know what I am looking for. If your truck doesnt not meet my criteria then please keep your "newb" comments to yourself for your vehicle is not what I am looking for.

Very interested in this truck. Pls PM me with all of your contact information along with the VIN# and I will try and contact you as soon as possible.