Oem Silverado Ss Front And Rear Bumper

I bought a front and rear bumper for my silverado crew cab but i sold my truck last week and never had a chance to put them on. Included in the sale is the passengers side air duct and the outside brackets for the front bumper. i never did buy the step pads for the rear or the rest of the brackets. Im going to put these on ebay if no on wants them on here but since im a member here i thought i would offer them to you guys first. I bought these from SAE parts which im sure you guys are familiar with..I have about $450 spent on all this and just really wanting to get rid of it so my lose will definently will be your gain. The rear bumper came to me in the color Pewter with some scratches on it and the rear bumper is primer black. feel free to email me (ADAM) at [email protected] to make an offer or you can call me at 870-648-2123 anytime. i know the rear bumper cost about $50 to ship so i would bet to ship all of it is going to be close to $100. i take paypal and would prefer that to but will consider other payments

Edited by FireProof0129 (see edit history)

I bought a front and rear bumper for my silverado crew cab but i sold my truck last week and never had a chance to put them on. Included in the sale is the passengers side air duct and the outside brackets for the front bumper. i never did buy the step pads for the rear or the rest of the brackets. Im going to put these on ebay if no on wants them on here but since im a member here i thought i would offer them to you guys first. I bought these from SAE parts which im sure you guys are familiar with..I have about $450 spent on all this and just really wanting to get rid of it so my lose will definently will be your gain. The rear bumper came to me in the color Pewter with some scratches on it and the rear bumper is primer black. feel free to email me (ADAM) at [email protected] to make an offer or you can call me at 870-648-2123 anytime. i know the rear bumper cost about $50 to ship so i would bet to ship all of it is going to be close to $100. i take paypal and would prefer that to but will consider other payments

I will take the Front bumper cover and brackets and can send paypal right now. PM and Email Sent

hey guys just letting everyone know that i still have the rear bumper and will let it go cheap. i know they are going for 127 plus 47 for shipping. i would be willing to go $100 plus $45 for shipping and if it is over that any i will cover the shipping charges. i bought these from the same guy that you get them on ebay but sold the truck so need to sell everything. this has never been installed and is still in the black primer that it comes in from the factory. if interested you can email me at [email protected] or calling me is the easiest way to get in touch with me (Adam) 870-648-2123

hey just letting everyone know that I went ahead and put the bumper on ebay with a starting bid at $100 and a buy it now at $100. The item number on ebay is 270431130992 If you want it go ahead and do the buy it now cause by the end of the auction there will be people bidding on it and you might not be the high bidder then. I made a flat rate shipping cost of $50 and if it is more than that I will cover the cost. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me (ADAM) on my cell at anytime day or night or email me at [email protected] but the cell phone is the quickest

Edited by FireProof0129 (see edit history)