I have the Gemtop GT classic bed cover. I have to say I like it the best of all. I dont have any pics yet but i will soon. There are several people who have the cover on their truck just do a search. It does cover the stake pockets and it sits really flush with the bed of the truck. I got the clamp on system for mine so no drilling involved and I love it. Hope this helps, Josh

Where did you all get yours at, and do they come pre-painted. I like the look of the gaylords but after seeing some of them after a few miles and the paint scratched up on the bed I like the look of the gemtop better.

They weigh close to 100lbs. Im not really planning on taking my off and I have the clamp on system, but when they installed it they showed me how and it doesnt appear to be too hard but it will take at least 2 people to do it.

Does anyone have any idea what that thing weighs? And is it easy to take on and off with the bolt on system?

Thanks Wizard

I dont now exactly how much it weighs but its heavy.

I have a question... how does it work with the stock tailgate cap? :confused: I like the Gemtop but seeing as how it sits so flush with the truck, I was wondering. I really don't want to remove my tailgate cap if I were to get one...

Archived