Who Likes Crack!

funceca88

ya justin take it easy on those things

i know i catch hell all the time for it. but they dont complain when i run a 13 minute 2 mile on my pt test or max out my push-ups or sit-ups lol.

i wanna but i cant. they need a redbull aa class lol. i drink so many of them they have no affect on me at all. became immune to them

i know i catch hell all the time for it. but they dont complain when i run a 13 minute 2 mile on my pt test or max out my push-ups or sit-ups lol.

i wanna but i cant. they need a redbull aa class lol. i drink so many of them they have no affect on me at all. became immune to them

yup thats what happend to me, i bought a whole case of rockstar juiced one time, i got so used to it i stopd drinking them for a while. dont get me wrong sometimes you really feel you need one to get that extra umph lol, im just scared it would lead to even biger and bigger # of those things,. but o well, they work sometimes lol :D

i tried those, they dint work for me lol, now im really in to 5 hour extreme energy shot, i only drink half of it, if i drink the whole thing my heart will literaly explode of my chest, that sh^t works!, a little bit too good :wtf::D

5-Hour-Extra-Energy-Shot.jpg

bottlefan-camera-754101.jpg