A Real American Hero

we heard so much about celebrities dying lately that i think we forget to honor the heroes who made an impact for out nation. thanks to the media.

this is an email i received that i would like to share, same as found here.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/freeman.asp

straight up! the media is so jacked up, they cover the most bs stories rather than cover the stories that truly matter. ratings matter more than delivering real news. i could care less about what celebrity hits who or what drugs they do. i hate all the reality shows and tabloids simply because celebrities don't care about you, in fact, they don't even know who you are. on the other hand people are so obsessed with celebrity drama, that they talk about it as if they are close personal friends with the person. they don't read magazines about joe schmoe going to rehab for the 10th time. celebrities are just people, like you and i. i don't get star struck for that exact reason. all tabloids do are make these people more fat headed then they already are. when was the last time these people risked their life to save another person?

Respect to you Mr. Freeman :flag:

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

i freakin hate the media. they only care about whats going on, on the red carpet screw them. they don't take into consideration of the soilders and other arm forces members who risk there life for them. seems ppl are getting so selfish these days. if it wasn't for soldiers like Ed Freeman that paved the way for us now days to continue to serve and to live in a free country where would we be today.

R.I.P. Soldier/ thank you for your dedication to us

i freakin hate the media. they only care about whats going on, on the red carpet screw them. they don't take into consideration of the soilders and other arm forces members who risk there life for them. seems ppl are getting so selfish these days. if it wasn't for soldiers like Ed Freeman that paved the way for us now days to continue to serve and to live in a free country where would we be today.

R.I.P. Soldier/ thank you for your dedication to us

your right and wrong Justin. i think your forgetting when a soldier messes up. they cover that pretty well, sad but true

when a soldier messes up. they cover that pretty well, sad but true

for once, i agree :wtf: ? :D

our guys go trough tons of danger every day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KAd8fXk45M

:flag: , i hope one day this great nation will recognize that :sigh: sooner than later

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)