Im Doing An Essay

funceca88

AFA your assignment (pros and cons of gun control) my own personal value judgement on this is that each citizen has the right to protect themselves and their property; lethal force must remain on the table as a viable option for a person to defend themselves in the face of an equally lethal threat. As long as the government cannot eliminate life-threatening criminals from society we citizens must have the capacity to prepare ourselves for this situation (if one should arise). There is nothing wrong with owning a gun, no more wrong than owning a Corvette - just because a personi owns a Corvette does NOT equate to that person having intention of violating the law...

Mr. P.

thats exactly what im saying :M16::flag:

you guys have really been helpfull, now i have to write this thing :crazy: . and hopefully it will be the best i have ever done, again THANK YOU EVERYONE :thumbsup: that felt free :flag: to post your opinion, and helping me with my assignment, you guys are like my second family lol :happysad::wink2::thumbs: .

vidal. :thumbs:

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)