What's The Best Nitrous Kit To Get

Remember the lines, wire, anodized fittings, switches and the bottle are pretty much universal between kits. If you are piecing together a system, put your money into the solenoids, nozzels and controller.

Of course, all the bells and whistles are nice as well (heater, purge, remote bottle opener, window switch etc.) however don't forget the safety gear (blow down tube, FPSS, fire extinguisher etc).

The list Mr. P posted is a great list. I have done all my nitrous through Dave's Nitrous Outlet and couldn't be happier. Harris is actually like 45 minutes from my house...quality kits however the support and being able to get in touch with them was difficult.

• 3 weeks later...

nitrousoutlet aka nito dave is in waco texas about an hour from me. i know him through my buddy and they have by far the best kits around. they are VERY knowledgeable and are very easy to get ahold of. they do great work and the prices cant be beat unless u are piecing together ur own kit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...