Wheel Dressing

funceca88

I used to use the zaino. used up my bottle over bout a year and a half. I replaced it with adams VRT. Works much better for me. It's thicker, so its not going to drop down on your wheels. It kinda reminds me of that stuff mothers used to make, Duration. As we anthing thing else. the trick is to have the surface your working on grease and dirt free for best effect.

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)

I went from tire wet to titainum matte and now using armor-all(just like tony stewart). The wet look got old + the desert sand sticks bad, matte and armor-all have about the same shine and are both worth it but it seems the armor-all last longer.

I used to use the zaino. used up my bottle over bout a year and a half. I replaced it with adams VRT. Works much better for me. It's thicker, so its not going to drop down on your wheels. It kinda reminds me other that stuff mothers used to make, Duration. As we anthing thing else. the trick is to have the surface your working on grease and dirt free for best effect.

ok, whats a good pre- tire cleaner?

My buddy turned me onto Zaino (I only use the tire dressing from them)...

I swear by them now. It's such a nice clean look. Not greasy, and the dirt doesn't stick to it.

Just looks like new showroom rubber. I'd call it satin...

ok, whats a good pre- tire cleaner?

50/50 mix of water and simple green. I use it in a spray bottle with a foam setting. spray it on, let it set a few min (dont let it dray) then scrub with a brush. rinse.

Im sure others here have better methods, but this works for me.

My buddy turned me onto Zaino (I only use the tire dressing from them)...

I swear by them now. It's such a nice clean look. Not greasy, and the dirt doesn't stick to it.

Just looks like new showroom rubber. I'd call it satin...

hum........they al sound so good, they should have small free samples of tire dressing and other products as well (car wax, quik detailer excc. :D )ill just have to deside witch to trie :confused::crazy: . thank you guys

ill have to look in to that, is it REAL GLOSSY ? lol

It gives a nice semi-gloss look...I use it on everything from my tires, to my wheel wells, tonneau cover, even my engine compartment. I have had it last 2 weeks +.........

HPIM0774.jpg

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

hum........they al sound so good, they should have small free samples of tire dressing and other products as well (car wax, quik detailer excc. :D )ill just have to deside witch to trie :confused::crazy: . thank you guys

:D how about 4oz samples of all the cleaners and the VRT dressing?

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-355-adams-p...mpler-pack.aspx

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

hands down, Z16

z-16.jpg

X2-------------------- :cheers: .......This has been my favorite by far.....leaves a nice look to the tire, lasts for quite a while, and no "sling-off" afterwards either......Smells pretty good too!------------------ :D

i love all adams stuff. and that includes the VRT. it cleans off with alot of rain or in the wash so you dont get brake dust and crap buildup. and its not super shiny and if you put in on in small amounts you dont get it flung all over your truck