So Cal Meet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i might be down for this, kinda brke but i think i can swing it. Chase u going for sure??? Aaron??? Rey??? anyone else thinking about going???

-Rob

Dude Rob I was AIMing Brett and he said the above date was changed to confuse Goped, idk, I'm confused now myself. Plus I heard from Quinnster and Eddie "SS Truck" Goped is hosting his own on 7/26 Sunday! Idk dude, I'm lost. 949 chime in dude whats goin on?

Not trying to start any gossip, just what I heard :)

-Aaron

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

I might be there. What's the plan? Did anyone get text messages about a truck meet this Sunday? (Aaron I forwarded it to you.)

Eddie I got it but 949 is saying its Sat 7/25 above....My text read Sunday...

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Dude Rob I was AIMing Brett and he said the above date was changed to confuse Goped, idk, I'm confused now myself. Plus I heard from Quinnster and Eddie "SS Truck" Goped is hosting his own on 7/26 Sunday! Idk dude, I'm lost. 949 chime in dude whats goin on?

Not trying to start any gossip, just what I heard :)

-Aaron

hhhmmm, yeah i saw Brett post that Goped text hiom yesterday. idk man imma hit up Brett latr and see wat the deal really is...

-Rob

What I'm looking at Aaron? I'm not member of GMFS.com. I couldn't see anything. Do I have to join GMFS.com to see the posting? It took me 4 years to hit 700 posts on this website! I can't afford to join another site and start out as rookie all over again! I'm already blowing off another site for SSS.com, and my friend is the owner of that site. F^ck, I'm stressed out now. I'm logging off now. Way to go Aaron. haha.