06 Ss Intimidator 34000 Miles 20k

hacker522

Twins on the way need to sell my 06 ss intimidator. All options but sunroof. Been driven so there is one door ding in drivers door and a couple scratches around the truck. Pcmforless tune volant and a flow master. Always used mobile one on every 3k mile oil change. Just serviced trans which has a shift kit. 20k owns it. I am located in central Pennsylvania. cell (570) 854-7327

sounds like a nice truck, but pics would definitely help :cheers:

yeah i'll try and get some up after work this evening. It is very nice. Family needs are more important than my toys. Also wanted to note I have title in hand.

Twins on the way need to sell my 06 ss intimidator. All options but sunroof. Been driven so there is one door ding in drivers door and a couple scratches around the truck. Pcmforless tune volant and a flow master. Always used mobile one on every 3k mile oil change. Just serviced trans which has a shift kit. 20k owns it. I am located in central Pennsylvania. cell (570) 854-7327

Will trade for equal value tbss. Trying not to let the babies keep me from some sort of ss in the garage. Also made arrangements to have the dent in the door removed as well as buff entire truck. New tires to be installed this week. Still working on getting pics up. Truck needs cleaned up first!!! Its a 9 out of 10 on condition. Runs awseome sounds cool. Few other mods are carriage works grills and billet gas door.