Problems Help

Every time I let the truck idle in park or neutral or slow down and stop my truck dies. I just installed my K&N 77 CAI today and started acting up after wards. How do I fix this or what may my problem.

Thank you

Randy

Check to make sure all of your clamps are tight, also check to make sure the MAF sensor is plugged in.....

If everything is okay, clean your MAF sensor with some electrical contact cleaner, it probably got oil on it from the new K&N filter....

I definitely have everything tight. I double check this morning. When I do the contact cleaner do I need to pull it apart and spray it? and Also where do i find something like this.

Beside what Dan said, double check the hose on the throttle body. If it's not on straight and fully seated, it could leak. On mine, that was the most difficult connection to get on correctly.

I definitely have everything tight. I double check this morning. When I do the contact cleaner do I need to pull it apart and spray it? and Also where do i find something like this.

I took my MAF out to clean it. Safer that way, I think. You can get a spray can of MAF Cleaner at any auto parts store. I got mine at Advance.

Like Hank said, you can find Electrical Contact Cleaner or MAF Cleaner at any auto part store, they are virtually the same thing. Spray the MAF down thoroughly with the cleaner and let it air dry......