Vic Jr Vs. Fast

Intake Manifold?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would yall choose for a N.A./Sprayed setup

• Vic Jr with 90
    • FAST with 90 or 92

what about the edelbrock proflow xt mani? would that be better or worse? i really like the way it looks has anyone tried it yet?

I am also looking for more information about this intake?? What is needed to run it?

So far what I found was:

The manifold itself (#7139/#71393) is ~$400

You need a compatible fuel rail kit (#3629) which is $150

And you can either buy a new TB (#3869/#38693) or get an adaptor (2737) to fit your ls1 TB for $15

What else (do our fuel injectors fit, and do we need a fuel pressure regulator?), if there is anything else and how does this compare to the Vic Jr. especially for a S/C application?

Edited by 04lightsss (see edit history)

I am also looking for more information about this intake?? What is needed to run it?

So far what I found was:

The manifold itself (#7139/#71393) is ~$400

You need a compatible fuel rail kit (#3629) which is $150

And you can either buy a new TB (#3869/#38693) or get an adaptor (2737) to fit your ls1 TB for $15

What else (do our fuel injectors fit, and do we need a fuel pressure regulator?), if there is anything else and how does this compare to the Vic Jr. especially for a S/C application?

The stock injectors will not work, you must convert to the car style fuel injectors. the Vic Jr. will rev higher than the tunnel ram design but I have seen the proflo pull some good numbers too