Newbie D/fw Texas

kinsey

welcome fellow texan. its hard to find awd dynos but they can disconnect the front drive shaft but if you dont like that try this

Dallas Auto Sport Dallas, TX 214-320-2228 Mustang

foreign cars only and they dont dyno, thanks anyway. if you hear of anyone else let me know thanks again.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe extremem hp in north richland hills.....It doesn thave to be a AWD Dyno you can just pull the shaft.

His dyno blows big...... nevermind... try RPM in lewisville, Quality in Carrolton , LG in wylie, and their are a few farther NE of forth worth. I like LGs dyno...but its 2 miles from my house maybe thats why lol

HMMM maybe we should put together another meet out this way.... drag racing at the new 1/4 mile track in crandall and then a cookout here at my place..... plenty of parking and plenty of tools to fix the broken shit after the races :jester:

sounds good to me, i guy i work with wants to race me in his stock lighting :D

thanks guys i'll check all of them. just like to find one close. By the way my wife says she likes the car i pick out for her (porsche cayenne GTS PDE3). anybody hear good or bad things about them. but if i get it for her then i can start playing with the TBSS. that doesnt mean im done with my SSS. thanks for yalls input.

thanks guys i'll check all of them. just like to find one close. By the way my wife says she likes the car i pick out for her (porsche cayenne GTS PDE3). anybody hear good or bad things about them. but if i get it for her then i can start playing with the TBSS. that doesnt mean im done with my SSS. thanks for yalls input.

Hell let her keep the TBSS and go buy a new camaro

HMMM maybe we should put together another meet out this way.... drag racing at the new 1/4 mile track in crandall and then a cookout here at my place..... plenty of parking and plenty of tools to fix the broken shit after the races :jester:

danny im there. let me know!!!! i call the couch by the wall :D

• 2 weeks later...