Parts For Sale

00silverad0

Right now I have a stock pile of parts in the garage and I just need to get rid of em. I'll put pics up tomorrow if necessary, just figured I might try and get some interest started.

First up

Have a used UD pulley (no alt) w/ belt (never installed on my truck)$ 190 shipped

Used 160* T stat (never installed on my truck) $25 shipped *****SOLD******

LS1 E Fans from 01 SS with 37k (never installed on my truck) $120 shipped******SOLD******

Putco Smoked 3rd brakelight LED (Installed on my truck 1 week) $ 80 shipped

2 Silverstar bright white bulbs used in my truck for about 8 months . Fit 03-06 for sure (may fit 99-02 as well, will look later) * I want to say I paid around $50 for these new at autozone ?? So 25 shipped ******SOLD****

I'll be cleaning out my parts shelves tomorrow and taking pics. If there is anything else I find I'll post it up.

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

ill take the silverstars for 20 shipped since most likely they will not make the trip without being damaged.

Also send me pics of the other stuff you are selling. Is the 160 stat stock or what. I may also be interested in that too.

the LS1 fans are not a direct drop in.... you have to make brackets to hold them in place. Not bashing your thread but you said they will fit which they do if you make brackets for them. But don't be swayed to buy them the brackets are very east to make with simple 2 inch flat aluminum.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

the LS1 fans are not a direct drop in.... you have to make brackets to hold them in place. Not bashing your thread but you said they will fit which they do if you make brackets for them. But don't be swayed to buy them the brackets are very east to make with simple 2 inch flat aluminum.

Danny is right. They DO fit in our trucks, but they only need brackets to hold them in place. Brackets are easily available and took me about 20 mins to make 6 of them for my last LS1 efan set up

Danny is right. They DO fit in our trucks, but they only need brackets to hold them in place. Brackets are easily available and took me about 20 mins to make 6 of them for my last LS1 efan set up

Thanks for not taking that the wrong way :thumbs: Just want buyers to understand what they are getting and again these are super easy to make....In fact I prefer to fab my own brackets.