Not Sure What The Ss Is Worth

ted gerlach

i have an 03 blue silverado ss i was thinking about selling, trck has 109k miles on it, mostly highway 110 miles each day to and from work, i did get a commuter car for a bit or the miles would be even more, it has always been matained and well taken care of, dealer want to give me 11,500 in stick conditon, no cowl hood, bullit grills, led taillights, bear alumisport brakes, bed caps with the bigger tailgate fin, i am not sure what to due, any help in this would be nice, was thinking i could sell it for $16,000 before i traded it in but not sure if that even worth it, 11,500 is not bad is it?

i due need a 4 door but not sure if i want to lose my ss to get it, but i dont need 2 trucks. the new truck is a white 1500hd 4 door with some extras but its got a tan interior, but its also has leather and 76k miles on it, 8lug, 6.0, auto with 4wheel drive,

the best thing to do is sell to a private party. a dealer will not give ya what is truly worth. put it on ebay or craigs list ect....

you be able to get 16k for no problem. good luck with the sell.

i cant decide if i want to just trade it in and pick up the new truck, just having a hard time with more payments when i dont have any now, not sure what to due, if i go to trade it in they want it stock, every performance and upgrade will be comming off the ss, this is a hard decishion for me

what mods do you have. whats listed above only? just asking. you can either take the time and sell all the parts separately or sell it privately. i wouldnt trade it.

there is somemore stuff done, dealer is will to give me 12,500 for it stock, thinking about it now,