Sonic Burger New To Michigan

Black2003SS

66 members have voted

1. 1. Should you tip Sonic Burger wait staff?

• Tip them, they bring you the food.
    • Don't tip them, its fast food.

its hard to tip now that they take plastic at the menu board and theres no place to add a tip.

but if the girls are really hot u find a way to give 'em sumthin. :laugh:

hey sombody had to say it....... :nono:

WTF? If they're hot, they already have it ahead of everyone else... I tip the ugly ones better, they're suffering and need a good pick-me-up! :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what the heck are they going to do when theres a foot of snow on the ground? Spray down the parking lot and deliver on ice skates?

Mini snowmobiles (like those 50cc dirtbikes) :jester:

WTF? If they're hot, they already have it ahead of everyone else... I tip the ugly ones better, they're suffering and need a good pick-me-up! :)

Ill second that, the hot waitress' know they will get a good tip so I make them work for it (excuse me more bleu cheese, another sprite). As for the less fortunate waitress' I always say please, thank you and leave them a nice tip. Now if this was a stripclub the rules would be different.

I must say though I rarely go out to eat, my mom is a well known cook so I guess I am a spoiled brat eating at home :cool:

Yes tip them.. If you use the drive-thru obviously you don't tip but if you drive up park 'n order tip. I always at least tip em a buck even if I just get a drink. We have Sonics all over the place here in Houston & the food is really good especially the coneys. The drink combonations even better & I love that crushed ice haha. Route 44 Ocean Water FTW!

For sure :cheers: Except change the drink to Rt44 Cherry sprite, and coneys FTW.

Sonic is the bomb. I was in Georgia for a few months for training and that is all I ate there. We don't have any close to where I live in Ohio so I have inquired about opening a chain of 3 of them. Haven't heard a reply from them yet though. But I always tip the girls.