If Only I Had The Money

funceca88

i love these, harley davidson V-rod, i went to the local harley shop here, sat on all of theme, and i have to say the V-rod fits like a glove :D , maybe it's a sign from the allmighty :D ,i mean common, V-rod---Vidal---Vidals rod hehe :P but the price s a little bit out of my range for now, 23,000$, but ill have one some day lol

2008-harley-davidson-vrscdx-v-rod-006.jpg

dont know what this is, but its freakin nice

k

V-Rod-02.jpg

Harley_Night_Rod_Special025.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the v-rod's are sick!!! i love the look of them, kinda reminds me of an black SS just kinda has the same feel to me. i love the exhaust tips they put on them and i had an idea for them but i never followed thru with it :( ...

-Rob

Heres a couple of pics of mine...98 c.i.d,10:1 comp.,.600"lift cam,Crane single fire ignition,18 inch apes on 6 inch risers...100 H.P. and loud as hell!!

Picture174.jpg

Picture161.jpg

and just for giggles...my 1st bike back in 1969..a Honda MiniTrail 50 cc

oldpix004.jpg

I actually like the new honda fury....

http://www.pashnit.com/forum/attachment.ph...mp;d=1244943954

http://www.indiaon2wheels.com/wp-content/u...a-fury-2010.jpg

and yes im a honda motorcycle guy..... cant stand a harley as far as I can throw it.....

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

I actually like the new honda fury....

http://www.pashnit.com/forum/attachment.ph...mp;d=1244943954

http://www.indiaon2wheels.com/wp-content/u...a-fury-2010.jpg

and yes im a honda motorcycle guy..... cant stand a harley as far as I can throw it.....

You should try it sometime.....

I can't speak enough of the Brotherhood and the chicks and the partys that come with it as long as you aren't a dick!! That is if you are into that sort of thing....

I have met some really great lifelong friends because of the biker family...

I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!!

Of course i knew ALOT of these "family" members before i got the Harley.....

I've had Hondas and Yamaha dirt bikes and have ridden since 1969 but when i finally got

my Harley ..i realized what i was missing.......that throbbing American Muscle between my legs and a pride of ownership that only owning a piece of American history can provide!!!! The only Jap crap i own is my t.v and stereo stuff!!

I can't speak enough of the Brotherhood and the chicks and the partys that come with it as long as you aren't a dick!! That is if you are into that sort of thing....

I've had Hondas and Yamaha dirt bikes and have ridden since 1969 but when i finally got

my Harley ..i realized what i was missing.......that throbbing American Muscle between my legs and a pride of ownership that only owning a piece of American history can provide!!!! The only Jap crap i own is my t.v and stereo stuff!!

you do know who your talking too right ? :jester:

i know the hardcore harley guys hate v rods, to me they are a good looking bike with performacne . id love to get on a busa but i dont know how to ride so id probably die alot faster than if i did know what i was doing , i stick too four wheels.

you do know who your talking too right ? :jester:

i know the hardcore harley guys hate v rods, to me they are a good looking bike with performacne . id love to get on a busa but i dont know how to ride so id probably die alot faster than if i did know what i was doing , i stick too four wheels.

You know,it took me awhile to accept the V-ROD. I like them better now that the V-Rod has expanded. I LOVE performance and handeling as much as the next guy.I just think that American Iron is FAR superior to the jap stuff in different ways other than pure speed and corner carving. It's all about what you are looking for in a bike or any other performance vehicle.

Chase,your truck is one of the baddest out there and i love it,and i'll take American performance over ANY foreign crap,no matter what it is.

i love these, harley davidson V-rod, i went to the local harley shop here, sat on all of theme, and i have to say the V-rod fits like a glove :D , maybe it's a sign from the allmighty :D ,i mean common, V-rod---Vidal---Vidals rod hehe :P but the price s a little bit out of my range for now, 23,000$, but ill have one some day lol

2008-harley-davidson-vrscdx-v-rod-006.jpg

dont know what this is, but its freakin nice

k

V-Rod-02.jpg

Harley_Night_Rod_Special025.jpg

One of my boys was saving up his Iraq money for a year for one but he ended up buying his wife a dodge caliber instead. He still regret it till this day.

I grew up around several very large harley groups.. of coarse I'm a former stunt rider and drag biker... had my 01 929RR (made nearly 350 at the tire) and I never met a harley that could be driven to the track and hand me my ass.... Just never been into the cruiser thing (other than a raked out strechted chopper). Of coarse I will never ride again after losing a very very close friend to a stupid ass drunk driver... I'm better off on 4 wheels. I get along with the harley guys just great and always have. Just hate the harley bikes... never liked them. I do like the choppers and if I had another bike it would be a chopper for sure...