For Sale

njw

I'm unfortunately having to put my truck up for sale. I have a '03 SS AWD in Black, Grey interior. When I say that I've got a nice truck, I mean it. Everything possible service wise has been done, from oil to all the differentials. Brakes are all new, tires have 10/32 of tread left on them. I have the whole front end decked out with billet inserts and blackouts all the way around. Complete cat back flowmaster 3 inch exhaust, complete k&n cold air system, new intermediate shaft for the steering, new gloss black spray in bed liner, and ALL ORGINAL PAINT! (You can take a paint gauge to anywhere on it). Working on getting all service records for it since 31K from a chevrolet dealer I know. The truck has just turned 116,000 miles and on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being new, the truck a strong 8 1/2 - 9. I am wanting $15,500 and I'm firm on that because this truck needs nothing! I just had the truck in the car craft summer nationals and got quite a few looks and praises on the truck. I don't want to sell it, but I have to. I can post pictures later on here, if you have an interest. Thanks for taking the time to read and your interest if you have any.