Pride!

wody

Well guys, I've retained this memory for the longest time, and i knew there was a picture of it somewhere. while my mom was moving back to ventura, she found the picture and gave it to me in my birthday card. here it is my grandpa and i doing armpit farts at my grandparent's house back in 1989. I was devistated when we lost my grandpa, but i'm fighting to keep his legacy alive even after i am gone. the 1931 buick in my sig is one of two that he had. when he past, my grandma sold one, but i was old enough to care, so i told her that i wanted the other. so there you have it...don't make fun of me...i was 6...wow 20 years ago. :D

DSC01148.jpg

Nice Alan..I think i had similar shorts..lol

:withstupid: I think I did also.....

For some reason in the late 80's my parents dressed me in neon colors :eek::wtf:

LMAO! :lol::uhoh:

You have inspoired me to look through the photo albums Alan. :happysad:

Haha that looks like a great memory. It is amazing how pictures can bring so much back to mind. Throw up some more pictures of the Buick.

:withstupid: It's amazing what we start to remember when we look at old pictures. Good stuff, Alan!

wow ... that is awesome ... what a great picture to have in your possession! You should probably get it digitized also incase something should happen to it. I can't imagine what kind of feelings were going through your body when you opened that card

...I can't imagine what kind of feelings were going through your body when you opened that card

you guessed it tim...when i saw what was in the card i just about lost it. i was driving home from california with the moving truck, when melissa opened my card. the picture made my day!

Haha that looks like a great memory. It is amazing how pictures can bring so much back to mind. Throw up some more pictures of the Buick.

you got it! :thumbs:

buick1.jpg

buick7.jpg

buick8.jpg

15.jpg

ss_buick.jpg