Header Video Sound Clip

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there about the same price,as far as performance..i did notice a difference before and after the tune :driving: .....i got mine when they had a sale going on for 1350 shipped but the original price on them are around 1,600 or so.

Edited by angels05ss (see edit history)

WOW!! Why are these so costly? Would the 1 7/8" fit on a 2003 SS and if so what would the part number be because I didnt see anything on their site for the SSS only the TBSS.

i think there about the same price,as far as performance..i did notice a difference before and after the tune :driving: .....i got mine when they had a sale going on for 1350 shipped but the original price on them are around 1,600 or so.

WOW!! Why are these so costly? Would the 1 7/8" fit on a 2003 SS and if so what would the part number be because I didnt see anything on their site for the SSS only the TBSS.

I just installed them on my truck, they fit well. Search for my experience installing these headers. Call Nick at ARH, tell him what you got and he'll set you up - make sure they include the O2 extensions and tell them to keep the crappy replacement gaskets and reuse your stock ones.

Mr. P.

Did you have any problems with the install of your headers like Mr.P?

Thanks

Randy

What the difference in these headers and Dynatech far as performance, sound, and price?

Dynatechs have 1-3/4" primaries and 2.5" collectors. They are relatively close in price to ARH, and performance is probably very close too. Dynatech is another premium header available for our trucks, I have them and absolutely love them...

My truck - Dynatech LT's w/gutted cats & GMPP/Magnaflow cat back....

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z47/fir...rent=Movie1.flv

RockHead's truck - Dynatech LT's w/cats & Corsa Sport.....

ownedthumb.gif

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)