Killed A Hemi Rc Sb

diggerdan11

i was born with chevy DNA in me. My dad drove all the makes and got to form his opinion on real experiance, i just got his opinion handed down :dunno: . But i'll tell ya what i'd take a 70-71 charger, cuda, or challenger over any chevy, they are just toooo sexy.

Sorry for the thread hijack guys, i'm out.

Well MY Dad absolutely HATED Domestics. He was into mid engined imports, or before that he had Datsun 1600 and 2000 roadsters, that kinda thing.

The more he tried to get me to hate domestics and the more he tried to get me to like imports, the more I loved domestics!

LOL

I remember seeing a brand new SuperBird in 1970 and pointing it out to my Dad. He hated the car, and let me know how stupid he thought it was.

I've loved weird and crazy domestics- ANY brand- since!

He hated big back tires too, if you notice most of my cars over the years have been Pro Street cars.... LOL

Hey crazymoparguy did you own the chevelle and is it a 68 or a 69. My all time favorite car

It was a combination of me and a buddy. I actually found the shell with interior for less than a grand PAINTED. I had a 327 from a Cutlass I owned and a set of mags, that's how that car started...

The car (painted, with nice black interior no frame) we swapped for stuff worth much less than $1000.... I bet about $500 worth of stuff.

It's a 1969. 1968 Chevelles have the side wing windows in the doors, 1969 they went to one piece glass. (Astro Ventilation)

We built a bunch of Chevelles in our early days. I did most of the work, and he mostly drove. Funny how that worked. LOL

That car above was 12.84 at 104mph at S.I.R. in the early 1980s.